GET SHUFFLIN’ FOR HURRICANE HARVEY RELIEF
What’s shufflin’ my spirits! Guess what, dance challenge! One Love Dance Challenge for Texas! The One Love Dance Challenge is on to give love and spread awareness for the victims of Hurricane Harvey. You can show your support by purchasing a copy of the new hit single One Love by Milana May and Wildones and recording a dance video to the song. For each person who buys a copy of One Love, 100% of Milana’s profits will go directly to the relief efforts in Texas. The challenge will be running from September 2nd through the September 10th with the last day to enter on September 11, 2017. 5 amazing dancers will win incredible prizes and everyone who enters will get their video featured on Milana May's official Instagram page.
ENTER TO WIN: SEPT 2ND - 11TH
Show Your Support For Texas and Win Some Swag From These Amazing Brands
HOW TO ENTER THE ONE LOVE DANCE CHALLENGE:
- Buy a copy of the single 'One Love' by Milana May, Wildones here or at the link below
- Record a video of yourself dancing to the single 'One Love' by Milana May, Wildones on your camera or phone
- Upload your video of yourself dancing to the single 'One Love' by Milana May, Wildones to your own Instagram account
- Hashtag your video #milanamay and also tag your video @milanamay in the description box under your video
- Remember to follow @milanamay so Milana can see you
Rules & Regulations:
All participants will receive a featured video shout out for your contribution to the challenge. Winners are chosen exclusively by Milana May and The Milana May Team. Entries will be officially closed by September 12, 2012 at 12:00AM EST. All participants are allowed to submit dance videos even after the official end date of the challenge. Winners will be announced on September 13, 2017.
Milana May and The Milana May Team solely reserve the right to chose where donations will be directed to the relief efforts of Hurricane harvey. In order to officially enter The One Love Dance Challenge every participant must fulfill the following tasks.